Windows 10 comes up with a lot of features and it provides updates every now and then. Among the features, windows store app update notification is one of them. Almost everyone wants an updated and secure system. Sometimes the security and update notification becomes annoying.
By default Windows shows a notification when an app updated, it shows “Just got updated, check it out.”(below the app icon and name). Many users say we want an update but no notification because it hampers workflow. And the major issue is that Windows shows your device needs restart to make changes. You have to save all work and stop services to restart your device, again reboot, again back to the workflow, that’s really frustrating. You can easily stop Microsoft store app update notification easily.
Process to Disable Windows store app update notification on Windows 10
Step 1: Press Windows Key + I to open Settings or click on the Start icon and then Settings on the left side of the screen.
Step 2: In the settings app, go to System and then click on Notifications and actions.
Step 3: Find the Microsoft store and click on the switch so that it moves to the left side and the off option will show at the right side of the switch.
That’s the process to stop notification from the Windows store. If you turn off notification from all senders, you might miss important notifications. So it is recommended to stop the notifications that are less important to you or annoying notifications.
You may also like:
- Fix Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error on Windows 10
- How to Create WiFi Hotspot on Windows 10 PC without using any tool
- How to Fix 0x3A98 Error in Windows 10 [Solved]
- How to open .Jar files in Windows 10
- 7 Ways to Fix Windows Update Error 0x80010108 on Windows 10
- How To Change Default User At Startup in Windows 10
- 5 Ways to fix Windows update error 0x8024a000 In Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Ways to fix failure configuring Windows updates, reverting changes in Windows 10
- 5 Ways to Fix Windows Media Player is not working in Windows 10
- 5 Ways to fix Windows Defender is not turning on [Windows 10/8/7]